What network marketing isn't. It is not sales as many may think, simply because that's what everyone does when they join a shiner new company, they try to sale the products and pitching to family and friends. That's why so many fail, I know that's what happened to me, maybe that is you as well. And it's not your fault, you just followed the company's training and didn't know better. You don't know what you don't! I'm so greatful to have learnt it's all about teaching and helping others. So you work as a team so when I help you succeed so do I. How good does that make you feel, to actually help your loved ones instead of pesting them to buy what they don't need or want. Check out my bio link to find out exactly how to help others and in turn yourself. Love to hear your thoughts on the comments!😉😉😉


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2E8WAVy

No comments: