http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10890910_1741713069387350_1625583300_n.jpg



You have 3 seconds for visitors that come to your Instagram page to know what benefit they get if they follow you. What's your pictures telling them? Do you have pictures of you and your family mixed in with a workout picture or a recipe that you made for dinner last night? Along with some scenic pictures from your last outing. If I was to come to your page in 3 seconds I'd be confused because I don't know why I should follow you. Several pictures of your health shakes you sell or screaming hey I work for so and so turns me off because I'm instantly thinking if I follow you, you're going to sell me something. Have a focus and teach me something! If you want to post pictures of your life have a personal account! But if you want to market then you need to have a business account!⌚πŸ‘”πŸ“±πŸ“ πŸ’»πŸ“…πŸ“‹πŸ“For more tips and tricks sign up for the Free training that is linked in the bio! via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/xHXqXzhM_X/

No comments: