If you’re unteachable you will never get far in this business.


If you want to become successful then when someone who makes a lot more money than you tells you to do something you should be listening.

I used to think I had all the answers and I thought I could cut corners and just do what I wanted to do.

So if they gave me 5 steps I would only do 3 steps because the other 2 made me do something I wasn’t comfortable doing.

Is it a shock I got half ass’d results because of it?

I had to learn to check my ego at the door and listen to people more successful than myself.

I started doing the things they told me to do even when I didn’t want to do them.

It’s fine to come up with your own way of doing things, but wait until you’re already doing well online then make your own systems.

Until then tap into systems that already work and follow what successful people tell you to do.

If you only do what you want to do you will most likely get mediocre results.

This business is not normal.

It’s not normal to make peoples whole month paychecks in a day.

So you need to learn a few skills first and if you don’t know how to do those skills it’s much easier to listen to someone who does.

I’m a constant student.

In fact I’m a sponge and I’m still actively seeking information from higher level marketers every day.

What I make monthly I consider peanuts compared to what I’m capable of, but that requires me to remain humble, keep learning and always be a student.


Once you think you have it all figured out is the very moment it can all come crashing down!!!


No comments: