Welcome to Liwen Zhang's Blog

Welcome to my new blog!

This blog will about some of the great things that I am doing to re-create my career, financial and family life. I firmly believe I am in charge of my life and destiny and I am determined to create a life of my dreams!

You may or may not know my story, if you are one of my friends reading this then it's old news.

I have been working for the public service in Australia for the past 6 years, I'm not very happy with what I see going on in the workplace with how other people and myself are treated.

You may know what I mean.......or know someone who is the same position as me.

Well things are about to get interesting!

Anyway I will be keeping a record of how I am escaping the rat race.....possible how I can help you do the same. So Please come back soon as I will be adding more pages very soon!


No comments: